Friday, July 25, 2008

my surprised birthday?!?

my birthday already passed for months. okay fine weeks?!?anyways, today was suppose to be joyce's farewell. but i have no idea why they want to do it so early?and i didnt think so much. i just went. so we went to eat and belinda, sonia, joyce, jole, & tracy surprised me with a birthday cake. im quite surprised though. hahaha but its really sweet of them. thanks everyone!=D but too bad rachel chee came late and she misses everything. but its okay. we still get to talk and see each other. we took pictures too! =) really love all of them muaXx~

nicolette. tracy.
tracy. nicolette.

my bella. and my sonia.
rachel. belinda. joyce. jolene. nicolette. sonia. tracy.

=D
sweet sweet ME!=)









keith. ken.
pui pui.
ken.
ken.
keith. ken. nicolette.

he's so cute! he only knows how to wave. hahaha! =D

thanks babe! love you guys so much! and everyone else who wishes me happy birthday=)

No comments: